口语英语口语英语学习材料

第17课:What a bargain! 常速朗读

本文已影响 2.94W人 

a bargain!
太划算啦!


对话场景

ing-bottom: 46.09%;">第17课:What a bargain! 常速朗读

Olivia是个名副其实砍价能手,她是如何将140美元的衣服砍成100美元两件的呢?
Olivia is a real bargain hunter,how did she buy the cloth in a very nice price?

Salesclerk:Hello. May I help you?
(你好,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?)
Olivia:Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it?
(嗯,这条裙子真好看!多少钱啊?)
Salesclerk:That one is one hundred and fifty dollars.
(那条一百五十美金。)
Olivia:One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here?
(一百五十美金?那这边这条呢?)
That's one hundred and forty dollars.
(这条一百四十美金。)
Olivia:'s a bit out of my price range. Can you give me a better deal?
(啊,这么贵,超出我的预算了。能给我便宜点吗?)
Salesclerk:This is an exclusive design by DaMarco! It's a bargain at that price.
(这可是设计师DaMarco独家设计的,这已经很便宜了。)
Olivia:Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
(哎哟,我可不觉得,我到别家再看看吧。)
Salesclerk:Okay, okay, how about one hundred dollars?
(好吧好吧,这件一百美金怎么样?)
Olivia:That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take both dresses?
(那还是超过我的预算了。如果我两条一起买呢?)
Salesclerk:Okay, I can give you a special discount, just because you seem like a nice person. One hundred and ninety dollars for both.
(好吧,你看起来人不错,所以我给你打个折。两件一百九十美金。)
Olivia:I don't know... It's still a bit pricey.... Thanks anyway.
(嗯,我再想想....还有有点贵....不过谢谢你啊。)
Salesclerk:Okay, my final price! One hundred dollars for both! That's two for the price of one. That's my last offer!
(行了,那我给你个最低价!两件一百!等于买一送一!这可是我的跳楼价,不能再低了。)
Olivia:Great! You've got a deal!
(好!成交!)

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章