口语英语口语英语练习小对话

疑犯追踪S01E01 MJE美剧笔记 我们老板想和你谈谈

本文已影响 4.5K人 

口语精华

疑犯追踪S01E01 MJE美剧笔记 我们老板想和你谈谈

1. Question for you.
问你个问题。

2. I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道,你说呢?

 

3. Our employer wants to have a word with you.
我们的老板想跟你谈谈。

 

4. I'm running a little short at the moment.
我现在手头有点紧。

 

5. I should tell you I'm a really private person.
我该告诉你,我是个非常注重隐私的人。

 

6. Hansen's on the move.
汉森有动作了。

 

7. You should leave this alone, lady.
你不该管这件事了,女士。

 

8. I can't see the whole picture.
我不知道整件事。

 

9. Are you gonna keep me waiting?
你想让我一直等下去吗?

 

10. I'm no good to you.
我帮不了你。

 

11. You have a decision to make.
你要做个决定。

 

12. Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.
就这么说吧,失去重要的人的人不只是你。

 

13. You think I'm gonna rat on my friends?
你觉得我会出卖朋友吗?

 

台词精选

 

1. Reese:You know, it's funny. Seems like the only time you need a name now is when you're in trouble.
真有意思。只有在有麻烦的时候,你才需要一个名字。

 

2. Reese:40% of murders involve some kind of romantic relationship.
有40%的谋杀都涉及到某种恋爱关系。

 

3. Finch:You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich. Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.
你看,里瑟先生,在那天之前,我致力于让自己变得更富有。突然之间这些钱对我来说都不重要了。

 

4. Finch:I offered you a job, Mr. Reese. I never said it would be easy.
我给了你一份工作,里瑟先生。但是我可没说它会很容易。

傲骨贤妻S01E01 MJE美剧笔记:问倒我了

 

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟(整理/排版:插头拔掉饭煲酱;校对:我的美剧口语梦)

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章