口语英语口语英语练习小对话

实用对话:如何同外国邻居打交道

本文已影响 9.86K人 

A: Hello.

ing-bottom: 50%;">实用对话:如何同外国邻居打交道

A:你好。


B: Yes, who is it?


B:唉,是谁呀?


A: My name is Li Ming. I’m your neighbor down the street.


A:我叫李明,是你家邻居,住在街道那边。


B: Okay. My name is John.


B:是吗?我叫约翰。


A: Nice to meet you.


A:见到你很高兴。


B: Nice to meet you, too.


B:我也是。


A: My son is your son's friend at school.


A:在学校里我的儿子是你的儿子的朋友。


B: Oh yeah!


B:噢,是吗?


A: My boy would like to invite your son over to our house tonight for a sleepover.


A:我儿子想请你儿子今晚来我家过夜。


B: No problem. What time should he come over?


B:没问题,他什么时候来好呢?


A: How about 7 o’clock?


A:七点可以吗?


B: That’s great. Should he have dinner first?


B:太好了,他要先吃好晚饭再来吗?


A: No, there’s no need. I think the boys want to order pizza.


A:不用,我想孩子们会喜欢订匹萨饼。


B: Then when should I pick my son up?


B:那我什么时候去接我儿子呢?


A: Don’t worry. I’ll bring him home after lunch tomorrow.


A:不用担心,明天午饭后我就把他送过来。


B: Great, thank you.


B:好啊,谢谢了。


A: Oh! I forgot one more thing.


A:噢,我忘了一件事。


B: What’s that?


B:什么事?


A: Are you going to the School Play next week?


A:下礼拜你去看学校的话剧吗?


B: Yes, I am.


B:去呀。


A: Maybe we can carpool?


A:我们可以拼车去吗?


B: You're on!


B:没问题,就这么定了!


注释:

1. down the street 在街道的那边,是在一条街上。

2. sleepover 过夜,这是专门描写小孩想在他们的朋友家过夜的词。

3. pick up (用车)接

4. School Play 就是学校学生演的话剧,国外很多学校每年都有一次话剧演出。

5. carpool 拼车,合用汽车

6. "You're on." 可以用来作为在对方提议后的热烈回应,意思犹如中文里的 “没问题,就这么说定了。” 此外还可用于对方向你挑衅、要求打赌的时候,为了不让自己被比下去,用 "You're on." 表示 “跟你赌了!” 来展现气魄。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章