口语英语口语英语学习方法

有关于电视剧的英语口语

本文已影响 2.24W人 

有很多同学觉得英语很困难,但是其实没有那么困难的,下面就由小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,大家可以多多参考一下哦

有关于电视剧的英语口语

  情景对话

一. suck本义就是吸、吮吸: to take liquid, air, etc. into your mouth by using the muscles of your lips.

The little baby sucked milk from his mother's breast.

婴儿吸允妈妈的乳房吃奶。

Stop sucking your thumb!

不要再吃手指了!

The injury sucked his burned finger.

受伤者用嘴舔着被烧伤的手指。

二. 引申为吸入、吸收等动作或结果:to take in and consume by or as if by suction

The vacuum cleaner sucked up dirt.

吸尘器把灰尘都吸进去了。

三.常用短语:suck sb in将某人卷入某某事件中

suck sb into sth [usually passive] to involve sb in an activity or a situation, especially one they do not want to be involved in;suck up (to sb) (informal, disapproving) to try to please sb in authority by praising them too much, helping them, etc., in order to gain some advantage for yourself

suck up还有拍马屁的意思:

She sucked up to the boss in order to get promoted.

为了升职她不断的拍老板马屁。

四 sucks (slang) used to say that sth is very bad:

Their new CD sucks.

这张新的CD太差了。

The network sucks after the Taiwan earthquake. I cannot bear it.

台湾地震后网络就变得极为糟糕,我简直受不了了。

五.《破产姐妹》实战片段:

: Hello today! I have nametag for you. Only your second day and look, nametag already…As new owner, I am killing it!

今天好啊!我给你做了个名牌。才上班第二天,我就把名牌给你做好了,作为新东家,我太牛逼了!

Caroline: Thank you. Oh, it says”Carolin”. I’m Caroline. It’s Caroline. With an “E”. I’m Caroline.

谢谢。上面写的是“卡洛淋”。我叫卡洛“琳”,是“王”字旁,我叫卡洛琳。

: As new owner, I am sucking it.

作为新东家,我真是太二逼了!

Max: Just put it on.

你挂着就是了。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读