电影口语任你学第8期:Mr. Bean's Holliday 憨豆先生的假期 电影口语|BeanHolliday|憨豆假期
Bean:Hurry up and get on.
憨豆:快上车!
Woman: Tickets, please.
售票员:请出示车票。
Bean: You get in there. Go, go.
憨豆:快进去,往这儿躲!
Boy:Excuse me?
男孩:对不起。
Boy:Can I have some money, please?
男孩:你能给我一点钱吗?
By: So I can telephone my Dad?
男孩:这样我才能给爸爸打电话。
Man:What's all that?
男人:怎么回事?
Man:I gave him my number. He will ring.
男人:我把我的号码告诉他了,他会打电话过来的。
1.表示打电话:
Thand you for calling to reconfirm.
谢谢您打电话来确认。
Call up an enemy today and bury the hatchet.
今天就给你的对头打电话重归于好吧。
If you want a car, just ring the reception desk.
如果您需要用车,就打电话给服务台。
Shall I telegraph or telephone?
我是该发电报还是打电话?
2.接电话的用语:
Just a moment, please. 请稍等片刻
Hold the line, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
别挂断,我找人来接。
Good evening. This is Dan An Trading Company. May I help you?
这里是大安贸易公司,为你效劳。
Who's calling, please?
请问哪位?
May I ask your name?
请教您的大名?
Who's that speaking, please?
请问您是何人?