商务英语办公室英语

办公室英语会话

本文已影响 2.58W人 

本站小编为大家整理了办公室英语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!

ing-bottom: 75%;">办公室英语会话

C:Oh. I didn't realize I was getting an office all to myself.

C:噢,没想到我可以拥有一间私人办公室。

F:Yes, you are. And this is your secretary, Jane Borromeo. She is a Filipina but was bornand brought up here and is completely bilingual.

F:是的,你可以。这是你的秘书珍·包罗密。她是菲律宾人,但在这里出生,长大,完全能说两种语言。

S:Hi. How do you do? Just holler if you need anything.

S:嗨。你好!如果有任何需要,只要叫我一声就可以。

C:Thanks.(to Buchwald)She is a very attractive girl.

C:谢谢。(对布华奇说)她是个非常迷人的女孩。

F:And capable, too.

F:而且也很能干。

C:Gee, my nameplate's already on the desk. Everything is so neat.

C:哇,我的名牌已经放在桌上了。每件东西都很整齐。

F:Feel free to drop by my office if you have a question.

F:如果有问题,请不要客气,随时到我的办公室来。

C:Even a silly one?

C:即使是一个笨问题?

F:How do you know it's silly if you haven't asked?

F:你又没问,怎么知道会是个笨问题。

C:My former colleagues told me three secrets of success in foreign-affiliated t, the ability to speak English well.

C:我以前的同事告诉我,要在外商公司成功有三个秘诀。第一,良好的英文能力。

C:Second, an outgoing and sociable wife. And third, not getting involved in office politics.

C:第二,外向且善于社交的妻子。第三,不要参与公司的政治斗争。

F:I agree with the first and the last. You have to be careful when you step into theexecutive jungle and it's best to stay away from office politics, especially in a big organizationlike ours.

F:我同意第一点和最后一点。当遇见激烈的竞争时,必须要小心,最好远离公司的政治斗争,特别是在像我们这么庞大的机构中。

F:The English ability is helpful but you already have a fine command of it. I'm not so sureabout the second.

F:英语能力是很有用的,但你的英语已经很好了。对于第二点,我不完全肯定。

F:I have a good idea. Why don't you bring your wife to our place for dinner next week? Shecan compare notes with my wife.

F:我有个好主意。下星期你带你太太到我家来共进晚餐怎么样?她可以和我太太交换一下看法。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章