商务英语旅游英语

坐船旅游英语情景对话

本文已影响 1.1W人 

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来关于坐船旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

坐船旅游英语情景对话
  坐船旅游情景对话1

A: How many ports do we cAll at on our passage?

A:我们一路上要在几个港口停留?

B:Four ports.

B:4个港口。

A: The ship is going very fast.

A:船走得真快。

B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

B:每小时大约行驶25海里。

A: You look pale. Are you seasick?

A:您脸色不好。是不是晕船?

B:I don't feel very good.

B:我感到不太舒服。

A:I have some tablets for seasickness.

A:我有治晕船的药。

B: They give me no help at all.

B:它们对我一点用都没有。

A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.

A:那我们最好回到船舱里吧。

  坐船旅游情景对话2

A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?

A:这艘海峡船开得很快,是吗?

B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.

B:是的,非常快。这趟旅行大约要1小时左右。

A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.

A:但愿我们在旅途中不要遇到风浪。

B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.

B:我也是这么希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣赏穿越海峡的沿途风景

A:That's a good idea.

A:这是个好主意。

B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?

B:看上去大海很平静,可以不用担心晕船了。你爱晕船吗?

A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.

A:是的,不幸的是,我经常晕船。

B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.

B:我也有一点儿晕船。我母亲是最爱晕船的人。事实上,她不到万不得已时从来不坐船。我比她强点儿,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天后也几乎没怎么晕船。不过今天我们高兴的是,我们将有一个平静的航行。

A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.

A:是的,这艘小船还真快。我想我们很快就能到陆地。

B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.

B:是啊,我也是这么想的。

  坐船旅游情景对话3

A:Excuse me, sir.

A:打扰了,先生。

B:What's the matter?

B:什么事?

A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?

A:我听说我们将要沿途在一些港口停靠,这是真的吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Where will we call at?

A:我们在哪儿停靠?

B:Dalian.

B:在大连?

A: Dalian is my hometown.

A:大连是我的老家。

B:Really?

B:是吗?

A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?

A:我能下船到处走走吗?

B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.

B:对不起,恐怕您不能。

  坐船旅游情景对话4

A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.

A:早上好,各位。我们还有一个小时就到达目的地了。

B: Oh, yes.

B:啊,好的。

A: I hope that you had good journey.

A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。

B: Yes. Thank you.

B:是的,谢谢你。

A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.

A:要确定随身携带海关单据。

B: And?

B:还有吗?

A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.

A:离船之前,请做好准备。

B: All right.

B:好的。

A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.

A:顺便说一句,不要把行李落在船上。

B: Thank you for your reminding.

B:谢谢你的提醒。

A: You will see the beautiful city.

A:你们将会看到一座美丽的城市。

B:I can't wait to see it.

B:我等不及了。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读