商务英语常用商务英语口语

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:成交

本文已影响 2.9W人 

Let's cAll it a deal

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:成交
成交

A: If I remember correctly,time of delivery is another point in which we differ.

A:我记得,对于交货时间我们意见不同。

B: That's right, Let's go into details of it.

B:对。我们来具体谈一谈吧,

A: Ok. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We'd like them to be ready in time for our Christmas sales.

A:行。我希望你能在9月底以前交这笔货物。我们想为圣诞节备好货物。

B: Christmas doesn't come until the end of the year,does it?

B:圣诞节年底才到呢,对吧?

A: No. But in the United States,the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25.

A:对。但在美国,圣诞购物提前一个月就开始。

B:Well,I'm afraid a little bit difficule for us to advanced the time of manufacturers are fully committed at the moment.

B:哦,我恐怕很难提前发货。我们的厂家前已经全负荷生产。

A: I hope you can try to get them to step up production.

A:我希望你们能让他们增加产量。

B: They are already working three shifts a day to step up production as new orders keep pouring in.

B:由于新订单的不断涌入,工厂已经一天三班加速生产。

A: If that's the case,there's nothing to be done about it.

A:这样的话,就没有办法了。

B: I'm sorry.

B:对不起。

A:What's your last word as to the delivery date then.

A:你最后定一下什么时候交货?

B: By the middle of October. This is the best we can do.

B: 10月中旬。这是最好的了。

A: All right.I'll take your words at that.

A:好吧,就依你。

B: Good. Let's call it a deal. And we'll do our best to advance the shipment,but your letter of credit should be opened early September.

B:好,就这么定了。我们会尽量提前发货,但你方信用证应在9月初开出。

A: I promise.

A:我保证。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读