商务英语实用英语

外贸英语沟通技巧

本文已影响 3.14K人 

如何做一个成功的外贸人士?如何在外贸工作中取得更大的利润?接下来,小编给大家准备了外贸英语沟通技巧,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

外贸英语沟通技巧

向沟通对手表示善意与欢迎

—I will arrange everything.

如果沟通是由你发起,提供对手一切的方便,能使沟通一开始便在友善和谐的气氛下进行。尤其是当你的沟通对手是远道而来的,你热心地告知他:“I will arrange everything. (我会安排一切。)不但表现出你的诚意,也能使他在不必顾虑食宿等琐事的情况下,专心与你进行沟通。

沟通进行中应避免干扰

—No interruptions during the meeting!

如果沟通的地点是在你的公司,那么请叮咛你的部属,勿在沟通过程中做不必要的干扰。因为过份的干扰会影响沟通的意愿和热忱。

资料须充实完备

—We have a pamphlet in English.

具体的物品通常比口头描述更有说服力。当客户听到你说 We have a pamphlet in English.(我们有英文的小册子。)或 Please take this as a sample(请将这个拿去当样品。)时,一定会兴趣大增,进而问你许多和产品有关的问题。如果你平时资料搜集得全面,便能有问必答。这在商务沟通上是非常有利的。

要有解决问题的诚意

—Please tell me about it.

当客户向你提出抱怨时,你应该做的事是设法安抚他。最好的办法就是对他提出的抱怨表示关切与解决的诚意。你的一句“Please tell me about it”(请告诉我这件事的情况。)或“Im sorry for my error and assure you I will take great care in performing the work”(我为我的错误感到抱歉,并向您保证,我会尽全力处理此事。)令对方觉得你有责任感,也会恢复对你的信任。

随时确认重要的细节

—Is this waht we decided1?

商务洽谈中,一牵扯到金额、交货条件和日期时,除了洽谈当时要用口头复述加以确认外,合约拟好后,更要详细地过目一遍。一旦发现疑点,应立刻询问对方“Is this what we decided? ”(这是我们说定的吗?)合约内容真的错得离谱,就应告诉对方“I'll have to return this contract to you unsigned.(我得将这份合约退还给你,不能签名。)以示抗议。任何合约上的问题,宁可罗嗦一点,也决不可含糊。

听不懂对方所说的话时,务必请他重复

—Would you mind repeating it?

英语不是我们的母语,听不懂是很自然的。听不懂又装懂,那才是有害的。其实请人家重复或再讲清楚一点并不难,你只要说”Would you mind repeating it?(您介意再讲一遍吗?),相信对方不但会再说一遍,而且连速度都会放慢些。如果你还是没听懂,那么仍然要用这个老方法:“Could you explain it more precisely2?”(您能解释得更明白一点吗?

扩展:我的境外收入纳税吗?

Do I pay tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

纳税人:我是日本ABC公司北京代表处首席代表。请问我在日本的收入在中国纳税吗?

Taxpayer1 : excuse me ,I am the chief representative office Beijing representative ofice of ABC company in JAPAN question is whether I should pay personal income tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

税务局:这取决于您在中国呆多久。

Tax official : well ,it depends on how long you have been in china .

纳税人:能详细解释一下吗?

Taxpayer : can you explain it in detail ?

税务局:在中国境内居住不满一年的外国公民,只就境内收入纳税,境外收入不纳税。

Tax official : yes , I will try . any individual who has resided in china for less than one year will be subject to tax only on his income sourced from china .

纳税人:如果满一年呐?

taxpayer if I will have resided in china for a full year ,what will happen ?

税务局:首先,满一年的概念是在一个历年中,在境内居住满365天,不扣除临时离境天数。

Tax official : at first ,the concept of the full year means that anybody have resided in china for full 365 days , not accounting2 temporary absence .

纳税人:什么是临时离境?

Taxpayer : what is the meaning of the temporary absence ?

税务局:指一次性离境不超过30天,多次离境累计不超过90天。

Tax official : the temporary absence means that any individual has left china for less than 30 days at a time or for less than 90 days at several times .

纳税人:我明白了。

taxpayer: I see.

税务局:如果住满1年但不超过5年,境外收入只就境内支付的部分征税。

Tax official : any individual who has resided in china for more than one year but less than 5 years , the part paid by a foreign employer and attributable to service outside china is exempt3 .

纳税人:如果超过5年呐?

Taxpayer : if I will have resided in china for more than 5 years ?

税务局:那要看你第六年的具体情况

Tax official : it depends on different condition in the sixth year.

纳税人:能解释一下吗?

Taxpayer : can you explain it ?

税务局:如果连续在华超过5年,从第6年起在中国住满1年的,境外收入要全部在中国纳税。不满1年的,境外收入不纳税;短于90天的,要从新计算5年的期限。

Tax official : if you have resided in china for another full year after residing in china for 5 years successively , your income sourced from both Japan and china will be subject to the tax . otherwise the income sourced from JAPAN is exempt. If less than 90 days, the period of five year will be recounted.

纳税人:我是日本国的公民,如果按两国的法律我的境内、境外收入都要纳税的话,怎么办?

Taxpayer: my nationality is Japan, if I must pay tax on all sources of income in both China and Japan, what should I do?

税务局:您可提供详细情况,由两国税务当局协商解决。

Tax official : in this case ,you should provide the detail information and subject to the solution made by the two countries .

纳税人:我对您的解释很满意。

taxpayer: I appreciate your explanation.

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章