英语阅读英语诗歌散文

关于简单的英文情诗欣赏

本文已影响 2.04W人 

“诗是百花之蜜,一切学问的精髓,智慧的本质,天使的语言。”本站小编整理了关于简单的英文情诗,欢迎阅读!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">关于简单的英文情诗欣赏
  关于简单的英文情诗篇一

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我将你的心带上

I carry your heart with me

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

I am never without it

从未分离

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我单独成事

my darling

那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面对命运我从不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命运的方向

I want no world for beautiful

万千世界于我皆如浮云

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has Always meant

你永远是月亮所想表达的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太阳所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之树在生长

which grows higher than the soul can hope

这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高于思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

I carry your heart

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

  关于简单的英文情诗篇二

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

他希冀天国的锦缎

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

若我有天国的锦缎,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金银色的光线编织,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  关于简单的英文情诗篇三

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀诉

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托马斯·怀亚特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

说不!说不!多么羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲伤,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

责备无需由你背负。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

无论是富贵还是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直爱你义无反顾;

In wealth and woe among:

难道你就这样把我抛开?

And is thy heart so strong

难道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

难道你就这样把我抛开?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一颗心已经向你托付;

Never for to depart

不是为了离别,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是为了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

对于一个深爱你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎会踪影全无?

Of him that loveth thee?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章