英语阅读英语诗歌散文

有关爱国英文诗歌朗诵

本文已影响 2.09W人 

爱国主义精神和爱国主义信念不应是某一时代的产物,而应是无论任何时代都应该大力弘扬的时代精神,坚决不能随着某一个时代的结束而结束。本站小编整理了有关爱国英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

有关爱国英文诗歌朗诵
  有关爱国英文诗歌篇一

China the youthful 中国你永远年青

Among the many pretty ones, 万千佳丽,

Only you do not use makeup. 唯有你不施脂粉。

Your feelings are genuine, 一片纯情,

You have a radiance All your own... 光彩照人......

You are youthful! 你是青春!

Among scores of high mountains, 百十山岳间,

Only you have a longer horizon. 唯有你天开地阔。

Looking for close friedds among equals, 平等中寻觅挚友,

And building up oneself through honest deeds...以诚实营造自我...

You are China! 你是中国!

  有关爱国英文诗歌篇二

Climb over five thousand years,

爬过五千年的沟沟坎坎,

Side banner will give you the bright,

将一面鲜艳的旗帜交给你,

My dear motherland.

我亲爱的祖国。

Hence,

从此,

I am not going to crawl,

我不再爬行

Hence,

从此,

I will not be subjected to slavery,

我不再遭受奴役,

Hence,

从此,

my monument in the new China,

我的腰杆在新中国的丰碑下,

Straight into a stand of trees.

挺立成一棵笔直的树木。

Trees,

树木,

I am just an ordinary tree.

我只是一棵平常的树木。

Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock;

不能变成浪花将新中国的赞歌日夜高唱;

Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement.

也不能变成云朵装扮新中国的华美乐章。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的树木,

Incoming sand standing place

站在风沙来袭的地方,

With my brothers and sisters together

与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my motherland green barriers erected.

为我的祖国筑起一道绿色的屏障。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的树木,

Standing on the shore of the choppy,

站在波涛汹涌的岸边,

With my brothers and sisters together

与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my country to increase the strength of Haiphong.

为我的祖国增加海防的力量。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的树木,

Standing on ice and snow of the north sky,

站在冰雪满天的北国,

With my brothers and sisters together

与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my sculpture image of the motherland.

为我的祖国雕塑英姿飒爽的形象。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的树木,

Hot side of the south,

站在酷热难耐的南方,

With my brothers and sisters together

与我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my country to open up a cool road.

为我的祖国开辟一条阴凉的大道。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的树木,

Even if I fall,

即使我倒下,

Also let the speeding train,

也要让飞驰的列车,

With young Chinese,

带着年轻的中国,

To break through the fog of financial crisis,

冲破金融危机的迷雾,

Direct access to the full glory of a new era.

直达光辉灿烂的新纪元。

  有关爱国英文诗歌篇三

From tomorrow on,I will a happy person

Grooming,chopping,and traveling all over the world

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables

I have a house,towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming

From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones

Telling them of my happiness

What the lightening of blessedness has told me

I will spread it to each of them

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain

Strangers,I will also give you my well-wishing

May you have a brilliant future

May you lovers eventually become spouse

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world

I only wish to face the sea,with spring flowers blossoming


看了“有关爱国英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于爱国的英文诗歌朗诵

2.经典爱国诗歌朗诵

3.经典爱国诗歌朗诵

4.关于爱国诗歌朗诵

5.关于爱国朗诵的诗歌

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章