英语阅读英语诗歌散文

儿童英文诗歌大全欣赏

本文已影响 1.43W人 

诗歌作为一种悠久的抒情方式,有其言说的法度。下面是本站小编带来的儿童英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

儿童英文诗歌大全欣赏
  儿童英文诗歌篇一

The Bird’s Home 鸟的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我会告诉你我在哪里休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果你不抢我的窝;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是你不抢我的树;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不会背叛你的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我将保守这个秘密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三个温柔的小东西

That have never used their wings !

现在他们还不会飞!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”

Then, art thou here, my bird,

那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“这首歌来送给你—

Just to let me pass along,

只是为了让我通过这里,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”

  儿童英文诗歌篇二

The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

Come here, little bee !

到这里来,小蜜蜂!

There are sweet flowers by me ;

我身上有花香;

Come, and just let me see

来,让我看看

How your honey is made.

你的蜂蜜是怎么做的

" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

“哦!我不能,因为我害怕

That, for coming too near

所有我不敢靠的太近,

I should pay very dear ;

我应该很可爱;

I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

我害怕!我害怕!“

O, feel no alarm !

啊,感觉没有事!

Not a wing nor an arm -

没有翅膀也没有手臂—

Not a part will I harm,

没有伤害我,

While you're sipping your till

当你喝着你的蜂蜜

Pretty maid, then I'll come

漂亮的姑娘,我会来的

Close beside you, and hum ;

靠近你,哼;

And you shall have some

你要有一些准备

Of the sweets I distil."

蜂蜜从花朵中提炼升华。”

My trust then is free,

我单纯的相信,

Just as yours is to me ;

就像你是我的;

But, be sure, little bee,

但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

Not to give me your sting !

不要给我你的刺!

"Oh, no, no ! since I flew

“哦,没有,没有!自从我会飞以来

From the cell where I grew,

在我成长的岁月里,

None has known me to do

没有人知道我做过

So ungrateful a thing !”

如此忘恩负义的事!“

Then, why thus supplied

那么,为什么这样做

With a sting, but to hide

有刺,但隐藏起来

And to keep never tried,

仅仅是为了保护从未尝试,

Out of sight ? cunning bee !

不见了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

" He who gave me the sting,

“他给我的刺,

And the swift gauzy wing.

和飞得快的薄翼。

Bids me not harm a thing

不要做伤害我的事

That would not injure me."

这也不会伤害到我。”

  儿童英文诗歌篇三

Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部责任

A child should always say what's true,

一个孩子应该总是会说什么是真的,

And speak when he is spoken to,

当他说话的时候,

And behave mannerly at table:

在餐桌的举止文明:

At least as far as he is able.

至少到目前为止,他有能力做到。


看了“儿童英文诗歌大全”的人还看了:

1.儿童经典英语诗歌

2.少儿经典英语诗歌

3.经典儿童英文诗歌精选

4.超简单儿童英文小诗

5.少儿英文诗歌朗诵大全

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章