英语阅读英语诗歌散文

高中英文诗歌朗诵精选

本文已影响 1.1W人 

诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。本站小编整理了高中英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

高中英文诗歌朗诵精选
  高中英文诗歌篇一

柳园里

Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet

我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中

She passed the Salley Gardens with little snow-white feet

她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园

She bid me take love easy as the leaves grow on the tree

她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然

But I being young and foolish with her did not agree

但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声

In a field by the river my love and I did stand

我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand

她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上

She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the weirs

她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般

But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears

但我是那么的年轻愚笨, 现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟

  高中英文诗歌篇二

He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

他希翼天国的锦缎 叶芝

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

若我有天国的锦缎,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金银色的光线编织,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

I would spread the cloth under your feet;

我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  高中英文诗歌篇三

here Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous

有一位女郎甜美和善

There is a lady sweet and kind,

有一位女郎甜美和善

Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

I did but see her passing by,

看着她从身边走过,

And yet I love her till I die.

我想爱她直到地老天荒。

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

她的举止,她的微笑,

Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

And yet I love her till I die.

但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Her free behaviour, winning looks,

奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,

Will make a lawyer burn his books;

让律师把法律抛舍;

I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

天哪,我自愧不如,

And yet I love her till I die.

而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

如果我把她拥进怀里,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

造成损伤?不会不会,

For I will love her till I die.

因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Should I remain confined there

我会继续把她追求,

So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

只要世上还有太阳,

I to request, she to deny,

即使她总是拒绝,

Yet would I love her till I die.

我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

Cupid is winged and doth range,

丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

Her country so my love doth change:

我的爱人也随着换了形象:

But change she earth, or change she sky,

变换天地我的爱也不变,

Yet will I love her till I die.

我要爱她直到地老天荒。


看了“高中英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.高中英语诗歌朗诵精选

2.优秀英文诗歌朗读精选

3.高中英语诗歌朗读精选

4.关于高中英语诗朗诵精选

5.高中优秀英文诗歌朗诵

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章