口语英语英语突破情景对话

生活英语情景对话:英国与日本

本文已影响 2.77W人 

下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:英国与日本

生活英语情景对话:英国与日本

Todd: Clare, you're from England.

克莱尔,你来自英国。

Clare: That's right.

没错。

Todd: How would you compare England and Japan?

你怎么对比英国和日本呢?

Clare: Well, I think, let's take price-wise, they're actually quite similar. Well, not, maybe not England as a whole but, say Japan and London is very similar, I found in supermarkets, in housing, and things like that. In other respects, the people are certainly different. I mean, British people are renowned to be very polite as Japanese people are too, and Japanese people are very helpful as well, probably more so than British people I would say. Mm, what else?

物价上来说,两个国家基本一样。也许不能说整个英国的物价和日本一样,可以说日本和伦敦的物价很接近,比如超市商品的价格,房价都很接近。其他方面,英国人和日本人肯定很不同。 英国人被公认为很有礼貌,日本人也是如此,日本人也很乐于助人,也许比英国人还乐于助人。其他方面?

Todd: What about the weather?

天气方面呢?

Clare: The weather? Well, it's been raining a lot in Japan recently so we could say that it's quite similar, although actually, when I was e-mailing my parents, they've been going on about how there hasn't been much rain the past couple of months and how they think there is going to be a drought. That typical British stereotype of the weather is not true at the minute and it's probably wetter in Japan, but yeah, I think that climate wise it's quite similar in terms of temperature. It's definitely much more humid here than at home.

天气?最近日本的雨水很多,因此可以说在天气上英国和日本也很相似,虽然我和父母电子邮件联系的时候,他们总是说最近几个月英国没怎么下雨,他们认为英国将会发生干旱灾害了。现 在英国的天气并不是英国最典型的天气,日本这边更加湿润,但气温上说两个国家的温度是相近的。现在日本的天气绝对比英国湿润。

好的。非常感谢。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

 生活英语情景对话:英式生活

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

你好!请问你叫什么?

Cat: Cat.

卡特。

Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

卡特!这是简称还是……?

Cat: Short for Kathryn.

凯瑟琳的简称。

Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

凯瑟琳。好的,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?

Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克。

Todd: Oh, Nice name. Nice!

哦,好名字。很棒!

Cat: Glad you think so.

很高兴你这么想。

Todd: And where are you from?

你来自哪里?

Cat: Ah, from England.

我来自英国。

Todd: OK. Where in England?

英国的哪里?

Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.

伦敦的东南部,海边的一座小镇。

Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

很棒。那么,你住在海滩附近?

Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了。

Todd: Wow, do you surf?

你冲浪吗?

Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold

那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?

Cat: What kind of place?

什么样的地方……

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Cat: It'' very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

那是个小地方。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

听上去是个不错的地方。那里距离伦敦有多远?

Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Cat: From Central London.

到伦敦市中心。

Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

那么你坐火车去伦敦?

Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

通常是的,因为不能开车去,没有地方停车。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

好的。很棒。谢谢。

 生活英语情景对话:日式生活

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade.

在我旁边的是Kanade。

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from!

那么,Kanade,我们来谈谈你来自哪里吧!

Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my home Yashima town, there are only six thousand people in there and there is a waterfall called "Hotonedake", which is the best one hundred fall in Japan.

好的。我来自日本北部的秋田市。在那里有很多的山,你可以看到秋天叶子颜色的变换,我的家乡矢岛只有6千人口,那里还有一座瀑布叫做“Hotonedake”,它是日本一百座瀑布中最好的一座。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇!太酷了。

Kanade: Yeah, Cool!

是的,酷!

Todd: So you've seen it.

那么你去参观过?

Kanade: Yes!

是的!

Todd: So how high is this amazing waterfall?

这座壮观的瀑布高多少?

Kanade: Uh, I don't really know. It's really big.

嗯……我不知道具体高度,但真的很壮观。

Todd: Really. So is it famous because it's really tall or cause it's really wide?

真的。这座瀑布的最有名的是它的高度还是宽度?

Kanade: Could be both.

可能两者兼有。

Todd: Oh, really, that's a big waterfall. OK. When is the last time you went home?

好的,那真是座大瀑布。好的,你上一次回家是什么时候?

Kanade: Last week.

那是上周。

Todd: Uh-huh. Really! Both you're parents still live there?

啊哈。真的!你的父母还住在那里?

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. And were your parents born there?

你的父母都在那里出生吗?

Kanade: Yes, but different town. My father is from Yashima, same hometown, same home as my home, but my mom is from Nigaho, next town from Yashima.

是的,但他们出生在不同的镇子。我父亲来自矢岛,也就是我家现在所在的城市,我家现在还住在原来的房子里,但我母亲来自Nigaho——挨着矢岛的镇子。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you have a lot of childhood memories.

哦,好的。你还记得童年时候的事儿吗?

Kanade: Yes, uh, actually but my dad was really busy, so my mom took me, took me many, many a child.

是的,事实上我父亲一直很忙碌,所以小时候我母亲带着我去了很多地方……

Todd: Oh, that's sweet. Well, you're a good daughter.

真贴心。你一定是个好女儿。

Kanade: I think, I think so. Yeah!

我想是这样的。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

好的。谢谢。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章