英语阅读英语诗歌散文

二年级英语小诗歌朗诵

本文已影响 2.55W人 

欣赏英语诗歌是英语学习的重要部分。正如学习汉语要懂诗词歌赋一样,学习英语时有必要对英语诗歌有所了解。本站小编整理了二年级英语小诗歌,欢迎阅读!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">二年级英语小诗歌朗诵
  二年级英语小诗歌篇一

The Flight of Youth

青春的飞逝

Richard Henry Stoddard

理查德•亨利•斯托达德

There are gains for all our losses.

我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,

There are balms for all our pain;

我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

But when youth,the dream,departs

可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,

It takes something from our hearts,

它带走了我们心中的某种美好,

And it never comes again.

从此一去不复返。

We are stronger, and are better,

我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,

Under manhood’s sterner reign;

在严峻的成年生活驱使下;

Still we feel that something sweet

可是依然感到甜美的情感,

Following youth, with flying feet,

已随着青春飞逝,

And will never come again.

不再返回。

Something beautiful is vanished,

美好已经消逝,

And we sigh for it in vain;

We behold it everywhere,

On the earth, and in the air,

But it never comes again!

  二年级英语小诗歌篇二

If Recollecting Were Forgetting

如果记住就是忘却

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉•迪金森

If recollecting were forgetting, Then I remember not.

如果记住就是忘却, 那我不愿记住什么。

And if forgetting,recollecting, How near I had forgot.

如果忘却就是记住, 那我是多么接近于忘却。

And if to miss,were merry, And if to mourn,were gay,

如果思念是喜悦, 而哀伤也是喜悦,

How very blithe the fingers That gathered this,Today!

那么手指该是多么欢快, 因为今天,它们已经把这些全部采撷!

  二年级英语小诗歌篇三

The First Jasmine

第一次手捧茉莉花

Rabindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特•泰戈尔

AH, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

啊,这些茉莉花,这些白色的茉莉花!

I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

我仿佛记得当我第一次双手满捧着这些茉莉花, 这洁白的茉莉花的时候。

I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

我爱那阳光,那天空,那绿色的大地;

I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight!

我听河水淙淙的流声, 自幽深的午夜里传过来!

Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of the road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

秋天的夕阳在荒原上, 在大路的转弯处,如新娘,轻掲面纱, 迎接她的爱人。

Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hands when I was a child.

但如今那芳甜的记忆依然在我心: 孩提时我初次捧在手中那朵茉莉花。

Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

我一生曾有许多快意的日子, 在节庆的夜晚,我随众人笑语狂欢,

On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

在灰霾的雨天早晨, 我吟咏着不成调的歌曲,

I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of BAKULAS woven by the hand of love.

在向晚的暮色中,我颈上戴着 以爱亲手为我编织的花环。

Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

但至今那芳甜的记忆依旧在我心: 孩提时我初次捧在手中的,那朵鲜嫩的茉莉!


看了“二年级英语小诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于二年级英语诗歌朗诵稿

2.适合小学二年级的英语诗歌朗诵

3.小学二年级英语诗歌精选

4.适合二年级的英语诗歌精选

5.小学二年级英语诗歌朗诵

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章