英语阅读英语诗歌散文

关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌

本文已影响 1.5W人 

诗歌是人类的语言瑰宝,可以提高人的精神修养、艺术修养和语言修养。本站小编整理了关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌
  关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌篇一

超级妈妈

Super Mom

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,

So gentle, yet so strong.

The many ways you show you care

Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;

You give guidance when I ask;

It seems you can do most anything;

You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;

You're my cushion when I fall.

You help in times of trouble;

You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;

You have my total respect.

If I had my choice of mothers,

You'd be the one I'd select!

  关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌篇二

My Father Was My Hero

我父亲是我的英雄

My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终

The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身

When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

我小的时候觉得他的身躯是那样伟岸

In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

在我眼里他无所不能,我们都知道他能掌控一切

He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

他的身体和头脑都充满了力量

but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

但他刚中带柔,他懂得怎样做到随和与友善

Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

童年的一天常以他的吻开始

and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

醒来便伴着歌声,我着实怀念那些日子

He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

他给我唱"美国小姐",让我觉得自己与众不同

I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

我知道我拥有我父亲的爱,这让我有勇气面对世上所有的挑战

From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

从他那里我学到做人要挺直腰板,要为自己骄傲

Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

力量与决心是这个好人的特质

As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

当他渐渐老去,这种力量让他保持生机

Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

这种不败的决心还帮助我体弱多病的母亲得到了必要的照顾

He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

他爱他的妻子和孩子,他愿意为了他们放弃自己的生活

caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

他花时间照顾这个女人,他的灵魂伴侣,他的妻子

Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

夜以继日,他与她的疾病抗争

A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

若是一个意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

但哪怕自己也疾病缠身,他依旧站在她的身旁

caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

照顾她爱她直到她的生命终止

Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

20天后他随她而去

I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

我失去了我的英雄,我的父亲,我的朋友

A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

许多年过去了,生活变了样

But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

但每当父亲节临近,我还是会在心里念他的名字

With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

我为他祈祷,相信上帝会在我身旁

to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

他看护我、指引着我、骄傲地望着我

For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

我是我父亲的女儿,总有一天我们会再见

But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

到那时我还会记得,这份爱永远不会结束

  关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌篇三

Fathers seldom say "I love you"

父亲们很少说"我爱你"

Though the feeling's always there,

虽然那份感觉一直都在那

But somehow those three little words

但不知道为什么这小小的三个字

Are the hardest ones to share.

却最难与人分享

And fathers say "I love you"

而父亲说"我爱你"

In ways that words can't match--

用言语没法比拟的方式

With tender bed time stories

或是温和地在床头讲故事

Or a friendly game of catch!

或是一场友好的捉迷藏游戏

You can see the words "I love you"

你可以看到"我爱你"这些字

In a father's boyish eyes

从父亲孩子气的眼睛里

When he runs home,all excited,

当他兴奋地跑回家

With a poorly wrapped surprise.

脸上带着难以掩饰的惊喜

A father says "I love you"

父亲说"我爱你"

With his strong helping hands

用他强有力的援助之手

With a smile when you're in trouble

用他的微笑帮你度过难关

With the way he understands.

用他所理解的方式

He says "I love you" haltingly.

他踌躇地说"我爱你"

With awkward tenderness--

带着笨拙的温柔

It's hard to help a four-year-old into a party dress!

帮一个四岁小孩穿上派对礼服实在是不容易!

He speaks his love unselfishly

他无私地表达他的爱

By giving all he can

付出他的全部

To make some secret dream come true.

让心底的梦想成真

Or follow through a plan.

或追求一个计划

A father's seldom-spoken love

父亲很少说出口的爱

Sounds clearly through the years--

随着光阴流逝变得清晰

Sometimes in peals of laughter,

有时在响亮的笑声中

Sometimes through happy tears.

有时在欢乐的泪水中

Perhaps they have to speak their love

可能他们表达他们的爱

In a fashion all their own.

只能用自己的方式

Because the love that fathers feel

因为父亲的爱

Is too big for words alone!

绝非言语所能诠释


看了“关于妈妈爸爸的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.赞美母亲的英语诗歌

2.有关妈妈的英文诗歌欣赏

3.关于歌颂母亲的英文诗

4.赞美母亲的诗歌

5.赞美母亲的英语诗歌精选

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章