英语阅读英语诗歌散文

歌颂妈妈的英文诗欣赏

本文已影响 1.6W人 

妈妈,是我最感激的,最尊重的人。我是一只小小的船,妈妈是一个温暖的大海港。当我停泊在她那温暖的怀抱时,我满目阳光,满目温暖。本站小编整理了歌颂妈妈的英文诗,欢迎阅读!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">歌颂妈妈的英文诗欣赏
  歌颂妈妈的英文诗篇一

my mother is my life line

© jessica styles

my mother is my lifeline, she is my complete savior,

she does everything she can for me, and for that i praise her,

she went without when i was younger so i could have nice stuff,

she worked herself to the bone, but never did she give up.

my mother is my lifeline, she is truly my best friend,

she help me through the good and bad, she stayed there till the end,

she pick me up when i was down and wiped the tears away,

she will be there when i need her every night and everyday.

my mother is my lifeline, she's completely a shining star,

she has never made me feel alone, no distance is too far,

she’ll travel to the moon and back, if i ask her to.

my mother is my lifeline, this poem i wrote for you.

  歌颂妈妈的英文诗篇二

献给无所不能的妈妈

How did you find the energy, Mom

妈妈,你的能量源于何处?

To do all the things you did,

可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

当一个老师,护士,和顾问。

To me, when I was a kid.

在我还是一个孩子的时候。

How did you do it all, Mom,

妈妈,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

当一个司机,厨师和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

还要抽时间陪我玩耍。

I just can't comprehend.

曾经我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom

现在我知道了,妈妈。

That made you come whenever I'd call,

是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,

And I thank you for it all.

感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。

  歌颂妈妈的英文诗篇三

what rules the world? 什么支配着世界

by william ross wallace. (1819–1881)

作者 威廉.罗斯.华莱士

they say that man is mighty,

都说人力无穷,

he governs land and sea;

支配着陆地与大海,

he wields a mighty scepter

行使着至高无上的王权,

o’er lesser powers that be;

统治着弱小的生灵。

but a mightier power and stronger,

然而还有更强大的力量,

man from his throne has hurled,

将人从宝座上掀起,

and the hand that rocks the cradle

是那双轻推着摇篮的手,

is the hand that rules the world

主宰着整个世界。


看了“歌颂妈妈的英文诗”的人还看了:

1.赞美母亲的英文诗歌欣赏

2.经典的赞美母亲的英语诗歌

3.歌颂母亲的英文诗歌欣赏

4.赞美母亲的英语诗歌

5.关于赞美母亲的英文诗歌欣赏

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章