英语阅读英语诗歌散文

有关少儿英语诗歌朗诵大全

本文已影响 1.29W人 

英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。小编精心收集了有关少儿英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

有关少儿英语诗歌朗诵大全
  有关少儿英语诗歌篇1

i took myself out on a date

带上自己去约会,

and said i'm looking grand,

我将去寻找酒店。

and when i got my courage up

当我鼓起勇气

i asked to hold my hand.

我要牵起自己的手。

i took me to a restaurant

我带自己走进一个饭店,

and then a movie show.

电影正在播放。

i put my arm around me

我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。

in the most secluded row.

在最隐蔽处排着队。

i whispered sweetly in my ear

我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,

of happiness and bliss,

带着快乐与幸福,

and then i almost slapped me

我几乎要打自己,

when i tried to steal a kiss.

当我试图窃取一个吻。

then afterwards i walked me home

之后,我便回家了。

and since i'm so polite

因为我非常有礼貌,

i thanked me for a perfect date

我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,

and wished myself goodnight.

希望我自己晚安。

there's just one little problem

这仅仅只是一个小问题,

and it kind of hurts my pride.

它伤害了我的自大,

myself would not invite me in

我自己不会邀请我进来,

so now i'm locked outside!

所以我现在被锁在了外面!

  有关少儿英语诗歌篇2

The Little Doll 小娃娃

I once had a sweet little doll, dears,

我曾经有一个可爱的小娃娃,

The prettiest doll in the world;

是世界上最漂亮的娃娃;

Her cheeks were so red and so white; dears,

她的脸看起来又红又白;我的亲爱的

And her hair was so charmingly curled.

她的头发是卷曲的,迷人的。

But I lost my poor little doll, dears,

但我失去了我可怜的小娃娃,

As I played in the heath one day;

当我在荒野中玩了一天后发现的

And I cried for her more than a week, dears;

我为她哭了一个多星期,

But I never could find where she lay.

但我以为我永远都找不到了。

I found my poor little doll, dears,

我发现我的可怜的小娃娃,

As I played in the heath one day:

当我在荒野中的一天发现的

Folks say she is terrible changed, dears,

人们说她坏掉了,

For her paint is all washed away,

因为她的油漆都被冲走了

And her arm trodden off by the cows, dears,

她的胳膊被牛踩了一脚

And her hair not the least bit curled:

她的头发一点也不卷曲:

Yet for old sakes' sake she is still, dears,

虽然有点旧,而他仍然是我亲爱的娃娃

The prettiest doll in the world.

是世界上最漂亮的娃娃。

  有关少儿英语诗歌篇3

Upon the Swallow 燕子

This pretty bird, oh, how she flies and sings!

这漂亮的鸟,哦,它如何飞翔和歌唱!

But could she do so if she had not wings?

如果她没有翅膀,她会这样做吗?

Her wings bespeak my faith, her songs my peace;

她的翅膀预示着我的信仰,她的歌代表着我的和平;

When I believe and sing, my doubtings cease.

我相信歌声是毋庸置疑的。


看了“有关少儿英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于少儿英语诗歌朗诵大全

2.儿童经典英语诗歌

3.少儿英文诗歌朗诵材料

4.有关少儿经典英语诗朗诵

5.关于少儿经典英语诗歌朗诵

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章