英语阅读英语诗歌散文

歌颂母爱的英文诗欣赏

本文已影响 1.03W人 

母亲是蜡烛,让我得到光明却牺牲了自己。本站小编整理了歌颂母爱的英文诗,欢迎阅读!

歌颂母爱的英文诗欣赏
  歌颂母爱的英文诗篇一

the hand that rocks the cradle 中英对照:

blessing on the hand of women!

angels guard its strength and grace,

in the palace, cottage, hovel,

oh, no matter where the place;

would that never storms assailed it,

rainbows ever gently curled;

for the hand that rocks the cradle

is the hand that rules the world.

赐福妇女的手!

天使护引它的力量和恩爱,

在王宫,村舍,茅屋,

啊,不论甚么所在,

有彩虹温和的悬挂,

不受风暴的侵害,

因为那推动摇篮的手,

那手也掌管着世界。

infancy's the tender fountain,

power may with beauty flow,

mother's first to guide the streamlets

from them souls unresting grow-

grow on for the good or evil,

sunshine streamed or evil hurled;

for the hand that rocks the cradle

is the hand that rules the world.

婴孩是幼弱的泉源,

流出权力和美丽,

是母亲,首先引导那小溪,

活泼的灵魂从那里长起──

长成善,或长成恶,

流送阳光或流出暴力,

因为那推动摇篮的手,

那手也掌管着世界。

  歌颂母爱的英文诗篇二

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE

母亲教会我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

“如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!”

My mother taught me RELIGION

母亲教会我什么是宗教:

"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

“你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。”

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL

母亲教会我什么是时间旅行:

"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!”(意为:不让过周末。)

My mother taught me LOGIC

母亲教会我什么是逻辑:

"Because I said so, that’s why."

“为什么?因为我就是这么说的!”

My mother taught me FORESIGHT

母亲教会我什么是远见:

"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."

“一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。”

My mother taught me IRONY

母亲教会我什么是讽刺:

"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."

“接着笑吧,我让你一会儿哭不出来”

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS

"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM

母亲教会我什么是柔体杂技:

"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

“你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!”

My mother taught me about STAMINA

母亲教会我什么是耐力:

"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."

“坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”

My mother taught me about WEATHER

母亲教会我如何识天气:

"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

“好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。”

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS

母亲教会我如何解决物理学问题:

"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"

“如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?”

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY

母亲教会我什么是伪善:

"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"

“如果我曾告诉过你一次,我实际上已告诉过你百万次不许夸张!”

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

母亲教会我什么是生命的轮回:

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

“是我把你带来这个世界的,我也可以让你离开。”

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

母亲教会我什么是行为矫正:

"Stop acting like your father!"

“别像你父亲那样做!”

My mother taught me about ENVY

母亲教会我什么是嫉妒:

"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"

“这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。”

  歌颂母爱的英文诗篇三

The Watcher守望中的妈妈

She always leaned to watch for us .

她总在那儿把我们守望,

Anxious if we were late ,

我们晚归会使她发慌,

In winter by the window ,

冬天里守在窗前

In summer by the gate ;

夏日里靠在门前。

And though we mocked her tenderly ,

我们曾善意地将她嘲弄

Who had such foonich care ,

这般呵护似乎超出正常

The long way home would seem more safe ,

可漫长的归途却平添了安全

Because she waited there .

因为有她在殷切地翘望。

Her thoughts were all so full of us

她心里盛下的却是我们,

She never could forget !

却不曾有一刻的遗忘!

And so I think that where she is

我欣然感到她的那番期待

She must be watching yet,

无论她身处什么地方。

Waiting till we come home to her

守望,一直到我们远回到她身旁

Anxious if we are late

若晚归,会使她发慌,

Watching from Heaven's window

守望,在天庭之窗,

Leaning from Heaven's gate.

伫立,在天庭的门廊。


看了“歌颂母爱的英文诗”的人还看了:

1.经典的赞美母亲的英语诗歌

2.关于母爱的英文诗歌欣赏

3.关于母爱的英文诗句

4.赞美母亲的英文诗歌欣赏

5.赞美母亲的英语诗歌

6.歌颂母爱的英文诗歌

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章