英语阅读英语诗歌散文

六一诗歌朗诵:The More Loving One

本文已影响 1.95W人 

The More Loving One

六一诗歌朗诵:The More Loving One

n

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well,

仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least,

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,

We have to dread from man or beast .

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn ,

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return ?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be ,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am,

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them, say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day .

说我成天思念一颗星星

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章