英语阅读英语小故事

经典科幻文学:《 基本上无害 Mostly Harmless》 第6章4

本文已影响 2.1W人 

Ford turned sharply into a small alcove, cupped his hand and yanked the flying robot in with him. He squatted down and peered at the burbling cybernaut.

padding-bottom: 56.09%;">经典科幻文学:《 基本上无害 Mostly Harmless》 第6章4

福特猛然转进了一个小隔间,手一动,把机器人也扯了进来。他蹲下来,瞅着眼前这个咯咯直乐的小机器人。

‘What’s been happening here?’ he demanded.

“这儿都发生了些什么?”他问。

‘Oh just the nicest things, sir, just the nicest possible things. Can I sit on your lap, please?’

“哦,全是些最最美好的事,先生,全是些好得不能再好的事儿。我能坐你大腿上吗,拜托?”

‘No,’ said Ford, brushing the thing away. It was overjoyed to be spurned in this way and started to bob and burble and swoon. Ford grabbed it again and stuck it firmly in the air a foot in front of his face. It tried to stay where it was put but couldn’t help quivering slightly.

“不行。”福特把那东西弹到一边。能被人这么蔑视它简直喜不自禁,于是又晃又笑地陶醉起来。福特抓住它,牢牢固定在距自己的脸一尺远的空中。它试着待在人家要它待的地方,可就是忍不住微微发抖。

‘Something’s changed, hasn’t it?’ Ford hissed.

“这儿有些变化,不是吗?”福特嘶嘶的问。

‘Oh yes,’ squealed the little robot, ‘in the most fabulous and wonderful way. I feel so good about it.’

“哦,是的。”小机器人尖着嗓门回答道,“如此非凡如此不可思议的改变,我对此感觉好极了。”

‘Well what was it like before, then?’

“那,之前是什么样的,恩?”

‘Scrumptious.’

“妙不可言。”

‘But you like the way it’s changed?’ demanded Ford.

“可你喜欢改变以后的样子?”福特问。

‘I like everything,’ moaned the robot. ‘Especially when you shout at me like that. Do it again, please.’

“一切我都喜欢。”机器人呻吟道,“特别是你朝我嚷嚷的时候,再来一次嘛,求你了。”

‘Just tell me what’s happened!’

“只管告诉我发生了什么事!”

‘Oh thank you, thank you!’

“哦,谢谢你,谢谢你!”

Ford sighed.

福特叹了口气。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章